Fwd: Re: where are the woody iso files?

I tried installing Debian 2.2-r5 but my nvidia driver wasn't supported. I was hoping that woody would include the driver. I've been through the installation process (2.2-r5) a few times but it always hangs up towards the end when trying to access the video card .

I have downloaded the nvidia tar.gz driver file. If woody doesn't contain my video driver, I was going to get Debian running in text mode and then install the driver and configure my video from there. As a newbie, I would prefer not to go down that road if there is an easier way.

From: Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>
To: Jerry T <debianjerry@hotmail.com>
CC: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: where are the woody iso files?
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:50:08 -0800

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 02:10:55AM +0000, Jerry T wrote:
> Still trying to figure out the Debian mirror sites. Where are the woody CD
> iso files?

If you are a person doing first Debian install, try installing potato
CD.  Then upgrade to woody when you are ready through network.  Burning
CD is waiste of bandwidth unless you are testing them as a skilled
tester.

If you have decent net connection like me, all you need is 2 to 10
floppy disks.

I recommend you to read installmanual

  http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

 Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D
.
See "Debian reference": http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/quick-reference/
 Project at: http://qref.sf.net
.
 I welcome your constructive criticisms and corrections.