Re: StarOffice for potato

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 11:29:22PM -0500, Phil wrote:
> I have old x86 machines (I work at a public school) and managed to get
> Debian 2.1 running but I'm having trouble getting software.  mozilla,and
> staroffice are not installing because of glibc conflicts.  wher can I find
> old packages that will install on 2.1

Official Debian 2.1 archive:
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian-archive/dists/Debian-2.1

search through these unofficial archives for slink:
http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/apt-sources/
Several claim to have some woody & potato packages that run on slink.

I have old StarOffice 5.0 (based on glibc 2.0.7) on CD you are
welcome to try. It needs 120M to 170M of disk space + X. If you are
interested, send me your address off list, and I'll mail it to you.

--
Jerome