FW: What is neighbour table overlow?

This is not a serious error, but a config file is incorrect.

If you had looked at ifconfig output, you would have guessed the
reasons. Have the below two lines "/etc/network/interfaces" file (no
double quotes)

"iface lo inet loopback
auto lo"

If this still doesn't solve the problem, just run the command "ifup lo".

-Ramesh