Re: Mozilla issues

curtis said:
> One problem that bothers me with mozilla is printing.  I can't seem to
> figure out how to add a printer to Mozilla, which might resolve this
> situation.
>
> Otherwise, my default printer is listed as "PostScript/default" and the
>  print command under properties is for lprng (I use cups).  So,
> basically  everytime I print I open the properties and enter just "lp".
>  Then I can  print.  There has to be a way to permanently edit the
> print command and  to add printers. Could someone help me on this?

I don't use Mizilla yet, but in /usr/lib/mozilla/defaults/pref/unix.js I see
these lines:

// On Solaris/IRIX, this should be "lp"
pref("print.print_command", "lpr
${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME:+'-P'}${MOZ_PRINTER_NAME}");
pref("print.printer_list", ""); // list of printers, seperated by spaces
pref("print.print_reversed", false);
pref("print.print_color", true);
pref("print.print_landscape", false);
pref("print.print_paper_size", 0);