CUPS SAMBA WINDOWS CANCEL PRINT JOB

My wife has been happily using her Windows 98 PC to print via my Woody box
for ages. However, today a print job went wrong, and when she went into
Printers, and tried to cancel the job, it told her that she did not have
permissions to do the task.

The print job appeared as being owned by 'nobody'. My Printers Stanza looks
like:

[printers]
        path = /tmp
        browseable = Yes
        lprm command = /usr/bin/cancel %p-%j
        lpq command = /usr/bin/lpstat %p
        comment = All Printers
        print command = /usr/bin/lp -d%p -oraw %s ; /bin/rm -f %s
        printable = Yes
        create mask = 0700

I've had a look through the Samba docs (perhaps not enough), but I'm not sure
how to set this up. Presumably it's to do with the print job being owned by
'nobody'. As an interesting exercise, I tried using webmin to cancel the
print jobs, bit it doesn't seem to see print queues that aren't in
/etc/printcap - which brings me full circle to the problem I'm having
printing from Opera!

Dougie