Mozilla-0.9.9-1: strange mail problem

Hi all,

I am running an sid (apt-get dist-upgrade last Friday, March 22) on a i386 with
mozilla (0.9.9-1) as mail interface with Xfce 3.8.14c as desktop.

Last Saterday, I tried to send a simple patch ascii text as an attachment to
xfce maintainer.
I waited well an half hour before have to cancel [Delivrering mail] boxe. Sent
mail again,... no more succes??
I try severall think (check read right on file, create a new mail,...) and
finally replaced the text by its compressed (gzip) form and the mail was then
sent in the few seconds. (the file size was about 10k, compressed 2k)

Is somebody has any idea? Mozilla problem? ISP problem?

Thanks in advance for help,
    Joel

PS: I think that I already met this problem with NS-4.77 onto a woody dist but
do not find any solution at this time.

This mail sent through Tiscali Webmail (http://webmail.tiscali.be)