Re: exim: sending to intranet recipients

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Lance Hoffmeyer wrote:

> I have mail delivered via a smarthost (mail.com).  I have a couple of
> people aliases through this account.  There is only one email address:

I'm gonna venture a guess that you have your local mail server
configured so that it accepts all mail for mail.com and attempts
to deliver it locally.  It tries to deliver it, finds no user
account named robert.last, so it bounces it.  Reconfigure your
MTA so that it doesn't think that it is the mail server for
mail.com.

j.

--
Jeremy Gaddis     <jeremy@gaddis.org>