FW: login via serial console

| thanks! that's what i wanted. sorry i wan't too clear. i'm

Cool!

| so, that's pretty cool... i just didn't know where to look. i
| have a few more questions:
|
| 1. must i use 9600 baud or can i just go higher?

You can try out 19200, 38400 (keep doubling). I guess 9600 is the safe
parameter for first attempts. You may try increasing it further.

| 2. the id field - you've said s) and the example says T0,
| should that matter?

The id field "T0" in your case, should be okay - as long as you don't
have any other entries with the same id in /etc/inittab. It can be any
non-repetitive name.

-Ramesh