Re: Still can't subscribe and listmaster saying nothing!

"Anthony Campbell" <ac@acampbell.org.uk> writes:

> The subject heading really says it all. For the past 2 days I've sent
> repeated requests to subscribe; the confirmation request comes back but
> then nothing. Two emails to listmaster have produced nothing either.
>
> Lucky I'm a dedicated Debian user, otherwise I'd have gone off
> elsewhere.

How long have you waited for a response from
"listmaster". Unfortunately, they don't monitor email to that address
more often than once a week (approximately). So you'll have to be
patient and give them some time.

Be persistent, but friendly, in your email to listmaster and your
problem will, eventually, be noticed. In my experience the volunteers
who manage the list are sometimes "impatient" otherwise.

Gary