Still stuck on install of 68k

Hi,

It's me again, IIfx. I can't complete an install because my screen
looses characters on the left side when I get to the part where the
installer wants to partition the hard drive. I have a full screen up
until then.

If someone could send me the commands/options list for that screen,
( the one where it says some thing about /sda or ? for help), I might be
able to complete the install.

The full screen was there before, it may come back once the install is
complete. The lost screen real estate may come back.

Thanks,

--
John B.