misconfigured mailout lists.debian.org

didn't really know where else to send this, so please excuse...

postfix/smtpd[1491]: reject_warning: RCPT from unknown[]:
554 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [];

is only temporary and probably has to do with the move of the lists
machine to another colo, right?

hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want.
just stay on the line so we can trace the call.