Re: attachment problem with mutt

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 06:09:21PM -0300, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am running woody and mutt. I have a problem with the attached files in mutt:
> mutt insists in put the attached file in the body of the message, either in
> the messages I send as well as the messages I receive with attached files.
> Does exist an option for fix this problem?

Hi,

I`m using mutt too. But even showing the attachments with the message`s
body when it is a text, it don`t put the attachments in the message`s
body. To save the attachments on files press v, and for each file you
want to save, select it and press s.

P.S. I noticed you are brazilian so, if you want ask for help in
portuguese, you can write to the debian-user-portuguese mailing list.

HTH,
  Rafael Sasaki