Re: Kerberos

I am trying to install MIT kerberos5 on potato...
The reason that i am trying to build it from source is
because when i try to use apt-get to install it, it
cries about a glibc dependancy...
Big Picture...
This machine needs to be a client to a Kerberos server
that i already have.  This kerberos server is my
authentication server...this potato host needs to
authenticate itself and its users to this kerberos
Make Error
Listed below is the actual make error:

make: *** [all-recurse] Error 1

Thanks for you help