How to install Debian on NEC Versa 6030X with NO floppy, nor a CD-ROM drive?

  Sorry about the previous incomplete message!
  I understand that there is a way of installing some
files on the DOS partition, and that I could install
the rest with the dial-up connection.
  But - would some kind soul either - give me a "cook
book" recipe, - or guide me through the installation
with a lot of messages?
  Thanks, Hearthstone.

=====
A penny more. Should we, the people, be sincere about wanting a real peace on Earth, we would spend at least a penny more on active promotion of peace, than what we spend on the military.  Anon.
Modelling the Future
 http://homepages.about.com/hearthstone/ecosusworld.html