Re: No puedo bootear Debian.

Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote:
> > From: Daniel <acdaniel@prodigy.net.mx>
> > To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> > Subject: No puedo bootear Debian.
> > Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1904 01:00:41 -0600
>
> Ok, a few hours delay in delivering messages is understandable, but
this is a > bit much.

No wonder the subject seems to mean that debian cannot boot. My systems
can't even _pretend_ to be that old, my oldest's BIOS only goes back to
1980, (a 286), and it can't boot debian. If a circa 1980s system cannot
boot debian with 640k RAM, then how can the Analytical Engine (the only
computer-relative I can think of that is that old) be expected to.

Seneca
seneca@slemish.com