S815EBM1 Motherboard

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get debian install on a 1U server I have. It uses intel's
S815EBM1 motherboard with integrated network and video.

I have been able to get the networking fine (by loading eepro100) but cannot
get the modules for video working. I figured that the module required for
the video is i810. So either I'm loading the wrong module or I'm passing the
wrong parameters (don't know what parameters to pass). Could someone help me
out with this please?

Thanks in advance,
Arafat