Re: SquirrelMail help
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: SquirrelMail help
- From: Meir Kriheli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:55:23 +0200
- Message-id: <20020321085200.CRHQ27146.fep2@there>
- In-reply-to: <001801c1d073$02a15af0$0201a8c0@grooveus>
- References: <001801c1d073$02a15af0$0201a8c0@grooveus>
On Thursday 21 March 2002 02:54, Jonas Björck wrote:
> I recently installed Squirrelmail & when I login it just times out,
> anyone that have had the same problem?
> I get this error:
> Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
> /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php on line 87
> When I checked the code it says:
> $read .= fgets($imap_stream, 9096);
> All help is welcomed :)
> Jonas B.
If it is not an error from SquirrelMail (you should check with their lists),
and your imap server is very slow, you can change the line:
in your php.ini (/etc/php4/apache/php.ini on sid) to something more suitable.