Re: Debian and PDAs.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 05:46:05AM -0500, Erin Lewy wrote:
> So the thought occurred to me that I could get a PDA with a stow-away
> keyoard and basically use that in laptop capacity, as a few of my
> friends are doing.

A few months ago I would have recommended a Psion (series 5 or the
cutesy Revo). I simply can't believe anybody can do any productive
work using what is basically a doodling pad. But then Psion decided
to kill their handheld line ;-). It seems the doodlers have
triumphed.

--
Humanity's future is in the stars:
support a manned mission to Mars!