Re: vim-gtk, where is gvim ?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 10:41:25PM +0100, Thomas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've installed vim-gtk with apt-get, but I cannot find /usr/bin/gvim,
> it's just a link to vim. Moreover, vim -g doesn't launch the GUI. Does
> anyone have the same problem ?
>
> Thanks for your help
>
> Thomas

I in sid/unstable "gvim" is in the vim package.
I believe that vim-gtk a package for added gtk programming support.
Highlighting and stuff like that; like vim-tcl, vim-perl, etc.

vim should have installed with vim-gtk though ...

--
Kevin C. Smith           | "A Society that will trade a little liberty for a
smithkevinc@mchsi.com    | little order will lose both, and deserve neither."