Re: su montioring
- To: "David Richards" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: su montioring
- From: Shaul Karl <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:02:48 +0200
- Message-id: <E16np6Y-00018r-00@localhost>
- In-reply-to: Message from "David Richards" <firstname.lastname@example.org> of "Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:27:46 GMT." <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> are there any program that will log/monitor who are using root
> privigies ?
I have a /var/log/sulog file that seems to be logging anyone that used
su. I do not recall I did any configurations to have it, looks like it
came out of the box.
As far as I know, w, who, last(?) will show anyone who logged in as
Please substitute (at-no-spam) with an at - @ - character.
(at-no-spam) is meant for unsolicitate mail senders only.