Re: re-set button keeps blinking

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 03:07:42PM -0500, ZULU26@aol.com wrote:
> Hi I just thought you might help me
> I have a hp deskjet 870Cse printer just
> a couple of days ago I noticed no print jobs
> when I turn it on  the re-set button keeps blinking
> and the paper won't feed. I don't have an owners
> manuel because I found the printer. by the garabage
> can. practically brand new. Maybe you can give me a few
> pointers.P.S. I re-instaled the printer. still not working

There may be a reason why it was by the trash can. OTOH hand people do
throw out perfectly good stuff.  At any rate I would look for the
documentation at -
hp.com

The site is usually a nightmare to find stuff but they usually have what
I'm looking for.

We had a few hp deskjets serving the public as a temporary solution.  We
got a lot of the blinking reset buttons.  Usually unplugging the power
and then plugging it back in would work.
kent

--
To know the truth is to distort the Universe.
                      Alfred N. Whitehead (adaptation)