RE: A openldap question!!!

No wonder it doesn't work, first of all you DENIED everyone
and ALLOW nobody. Also, your AuthLDAPUrl is incorrect.
I don't understand why you are log in as admin to do basic authentication.
You don't need that, and if you really have to login as admin encrypt your
password.
btw AuthLDAPAuthoritative is on by default

here is a sample of how I would do it
----begin-----
AuthName "My super secret web site"
AuthLDAPUrl ldap://192.168.20.220/dc=localhost
AuthType Basic

<Limit GET POST>
order deny,allow
deny from all
allow from 192.168.20.220
require user cc4f4
</Limit>
---end-----

however, it maybe better to setup a group for people allowed to access
the site and then use something like
Require group cn=cn,ou=groups,dc=localhost

all it can be done by limiting access on AuthLDAPUrl level
for example in your case it would be something like
AuthLDAPUrl ldap://10.20.33.12/dc=localhost?uid??(uid=cc4f4)
require valid-user

same process applies to groups

Marcin Kurc
CAD Systems Administrator