Installing 'unofficial Testing CD's'

Dear all - I would like to make a nice 'lean and mean' install on an old
laptop (Tecra 8000 w. 128Mb RAM). I have found the resource for the
'unofficial Testing CD's' on: http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/#testing
and learned that I could use CD3 to get going with kernel 2.4 and
Reiser.
Problem is that my Laptop refuses to boot of the CD and I am forced to
turn to a floppy boot. This only seems to be available on CD1, so I
downloaded that and made the floppies.
Unfortunately, that set of floppies only seems to want to install from
CD1...
Is there any way to trick the system into installing from CD3?

Much appreciated!

--
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.nl>