Info about MPICH

Hi,
I have installed the MPICH libraries which allow us to run MPI programs on multiple nodes. I currently run my MPI programs on only one node as I am not on the network

Every time i run my program to simulate more than one node, I have to enter my password.eg
mpirun -np 32 a.out

 means that I have to enter password 32 times.
If anyone knows the solution for this problem ,please let me know,
Thanks
Kapil

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com