confused re:server error

On 16th March I posted a request for help on the subject of 'server
error'. I have received no reply (or copy of my email this is
unusual in my experience on this list. Of course I have no right to
expect to be helped, but I do not recollect an occasion when I have
not been.

I decided to make a further search of the archives to see if I could
find any pointers. Within minutes, I found my original question and
two very prompt responses. I find this difficult to understand and a
little annoying since not having been able to thank those who
responded I could be viewed as ungrateful.

Patrick @ kirks.net and Kent @nixnotes.org - I am grateful for your
reponses - thank you.

Can anyone suggest why messages can go missing as has been the
case here?

Regards,		john