Which window-manager for a kiosk?

Which window manager will give me the ability to size/move/close/etc windows, but without the ability to start other programs, etc. I want a kiosk style setup, on a low-memory machine. ICEWM has that menu at the bottom with the "Start" menu, so it's unsuitable. I tried twm, but I have to manually place the default app (Galeon) when it starts or when a new window is opened by the web site being visited, and I would prefer the window to just take the entire screen or at least not require manual placement.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kent