kdm and X-terminals

I used to have X-terminals connected to a xdm server.
In order to achieve this I had to edit /etc/X11/xdm/Xservers,
/etc/X11/xdm/Xaccess and /etc/xdm/xdm-config

With kdm I found the files
/etc/kde2/kdm/Xaccess
/etc/kde2/kdm/Xservers
and I suppose that the equivalent of xdm-config is kdmrc
but I have no idea of what I must modify in order to complete the setup

When I installed kdm it said something like you will have to modify
kdmrc to learn more do a man kdm. But man kdm returns: Undocumented.

Does anyone know what exactly I have to do in order to enable the
X-terminals ?

Thanks

Michel.