Re: Slow mailing list (41 min. for internal process)

Hi Simon!

On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Simon Hepburn wrote:

> You are doing well, I'm getting a lag of about 3 hours here in the UK. It
> used to take minutes. I don't think this difference can be accounted for by
> the recent extensive thread on racism as some have suggested.

it appears that murphy is a bit exhausted lately, on debian-user-german
delays of up to 5 hours have been reported.

yours martin
--
<martin@wuertele.net> ------------------------------ NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
             PGP/GPG encrypted and signed messages preferred