cracklib problem

Whenever I insert
  password required       pam_cracklib.so retry=3 minlen=6 difok=3
at the top of my /etc/pam.d/passwd stack, I get
  passwd: Critial error - immediate abort
whenever I try to change a password. Am I misusing this module (running sid)?

I notice that the PAM documentation says that the module requires that /usr/lib/cracklib_dict exist, but no package contains any cracklib_dict file. Could this be the problem? How do I make a cracklib_dict?