RE: Best Email Web Application

Yeah, I'm using Potato.

Is it a good idea to upgrade to Woody even if this is for a business?

I tried apt-get -f install

It dosent find anything to install

I then tried apt-get -f install perl ,

Yeilds:

CLOUD:/tmp/apt-get -f install perl
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  base-config debconf dpkg-ftp dpkg-perl libnet-perl lynx perl-5.005
  perl-5.005-base pptpd task-newbie-help tetex-base
  perl
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 11 to remove and 5 not upgraded.
Need to get 904B of archives. After unpacking 39.8MB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Abort.
CLOUD:/usr/lib/cgi-bin/Calcium3.6#

Now, that seems scary to me to have to remove all those packages just to
get Perl installed.

I'm sure if I say yes, it will give a lot more error messages.

Thanks for your help by the way.

-dave