smtp authorization w/ exim

Hey,

My Yahoo! account now requires me to authorize when sending messages
(LOGIN
or PLAIN), anyway, I'm trying to setup exim so that i can send messages
w/ it
(right now i'm doing this w/ kmail), but so far no luck... here's what
I've
done:

<snip>
#i just uncommented the 'authenticate_hosts' line and changed
#it so that it was my yahoo server
remote_smtp:
  driver = smtp
  authenticate_hosts = smtp.mail.yahoo.com
</snip>

and
<snip>
plain:
  driver = plaintext
  public_name = PLAIN
  client_send = ^cmatheson3^this_is_my_password
</snip>

unfortunately, when i try to send a message (in mutt), it gives me this
error:

cmatheson3@yahoo.com
    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<cmatheson@tux>:
    host smtp.mail.vip.sc5.yahoo.com [216.136.173.12]:
    530 authentication required - for help go to
+http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-11.html

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  Would it be better to switch MTA's?
Any
help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Cam