Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:24:52 -0600
Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:

>   Vineet> If a simple change can make it more appropriate for his
>   Vineet> daughter and daughters around the world, great! If everyone
>
>  	Not at the expense of freedom of speech. Some of my neighbors
>   in the so called bible belt think that any mention of a non
>   Christian religion make the distribution a work of the devil. What if
>   they weant to remove display-dhamapada in order to not have it taint
>   their daughter's innocent, untainted mind?

Where can I find this package. Is it in non-free?

apt-get install display-dhamapada
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package display-dhamapada

apt-get source display-dhamapada
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Unable to find a source package for display-dhamapada