Re: Woody ISO's ?

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, Paul 'Baloo' Johnson wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, stan wrote:
>
> > Since I can't seem to get the Woody floppies to offer me the choice of
> > resierfs, I thoght I'd try a CD install.
> >
> > Where can I find an ISO?
>
> You build it (it's faster than downloading the entire monster, plus you
> get more choice as to what's on it).
>
> More information on how to make your very own Debian CD from any
> Debian distribution at http://cdimage.debian.org/

I tried using jigdo-lite4win (or some such name - I'm not at that PC right
now) to download Woody - it won't get passed the tamplates. I forget the
exact error message - I think it's something like "invalid host". I know
that the message includes a line saying something about a filename and/or
hostname being (literally) `'!

That's including the back-tick and tick mark and exclamation point. I'm
trying a different jigdo URL to see if I get better results.

--
Paul F. Pearson (ppearson@hiwaay.net)     http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppearson/
"Lord heal our land. Father heal our land. Hear our cry and turn our nation