Re: GnuCash vs MoneyDance vs Kapitol

> Yup a new one for $35 that is Linux only.  Thoughts?
>
> www.thekompany.com

quote: "Our goal is to provide developers
with powerful, easy-to-use tools for creating
equally powerful and useful software for the
world's leading open-source operating system,
Linux"

i thought glade was easy enough.

quote: "and thereby ensure the long-term success
of Linux."

<sarcasm>
they are our saviors! gnu/linux would have been
nothing without them :-)
</sarcasm>

quote: "BlackAdder is an application development
environment that allows professional and hobbyist
programmers alike to produce complex applications
for the Windows and Linux platforms."

what is Qt than?

seems to me like a lot of hype over nothing new.

(==timothy==)