RE: Newbie - Internet install help 2

Thanks a lot for your help!!  I'll give a try to what you are suggesting
me.

About the HTML emails..  I hadn't noticed I had that set up, but now
they are configured as plain text.  Thanks for warning me.

And, about the CCs..  I had forgotten that I can get replies just by
emailing the mailing list, that's why I said that I preferred you to
email me to this address.  It is fine for me if you just mail to the
mailing list instead of sending an email to me personally.

Again, I want to appreciate all of you who have given me assistance.
I'll post again when I have given that a try.

Ronald Castillo