Re: Flash and Konqueror

> konqueror, but some sites just wouldn't load right.  If you must use
> flash, I am having good results with mozilla/galeon.  KDE 3 may have
> some improvements though too...

Much the same experience here. Galeon renders web pages much better and
faster than Konq and the pluggins work better too. You do get used to
the nice AA foonts in Kong though so Galeons fonts look crude in
comparison. The thing that really drives me mad with Galeon and Mozilla
though is the file dialogue. If you want to save to anything other than
the directory it pops up with when you do file save it looses the
filename and you have to type it in again. I thing this is a fault in
one of the GTK widgets though. I am looking forward to trying Konq in
KDE 3 against Galeon in Gnome 2.0

Pat