Re: inappropriate racist and other offensive material

* Branden Robinson (branden@debian.org) spake thusly:
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 03:46:40PM -0600, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> > You wouldn't be suggesting that opposing opinions should be expressed, would
> > you?

Errm, 'scuse my poor English but... what's that in plain language?
"Are you suggesting that opposing opinions should be expressed"?
Meaning, TRB believes they shouldn't be expressed? And those that
get expressed should be suppressed? And those expressing them --
oppressed? My brane hurtz!

> Of course not.  I'll defend to death your right to espouse what I
> consider erroenous or misguided beliefs.  Will you do the same for me?

Parse error in /dev/brane, core dump[#$[+++ NO CARRIER