RE: CD install with no floppy drive??

Might be the long way around but

1) boot from windows CD to dos mode, windows 98/me cd can do this for
example (i think it is "safe mode with CD" or something like that)
2) swap in your debian cd.  run the boot.bat file in (i think, again)
\debian\boot directory

This will "replace" the running dos with linux just like you had rebooted
with the CD in.

Is your debian cd not bootable?

-i

CAUTION: This message may contain confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any use or disclosure of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error please notify Mail Administrators immediately.  You must obtain all necessary intellectual property clearances before doing anything other than displaying this message on your monitor.  There is no intellectual property licence.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Woolworths Ltd.