Re: vendors of computers with Debian preinstalled?

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 06:46:30PM +0000, Pollywog wrote:
> Is there a list somewhere of vendors that sell computers with Debian
> preinstalled?

My new favorite x86 vendor is ASA Computers in California, USA.
http://www.asacomputers.com/

Looking at their site's front page, you'll see right off that they do a
lot with Linux, including pre-installed Linux laptops.  They never seem
to explicitely mention Debian, but Slackware is mentioned, as are all
the BSDs.  Hell, they even install Solaris x86.  It seems to me that
they are pretty willing to pre-install any OS you want.

I recently bought a bunch (12 or so) of PIII servers, and they had
absolutely no problem with the fact that I wanted them shipped with no
OS at all and that I'd be running Debian and FreeBSD on them.

noah