Re: Playing with domains: virtual host

hi ya sebastian

if www.cosjoan.box.nl is redired to www.box.nl...
than you might as well give up unless oyu can modify
the dns or the firewall for box.nl  or
modify www.box.nl

ie.. you need to stop box.nl from doing what its doing...
	( redirecting all http traffic to www.box.nl )

but when i use netscape for  www.cosjoan.box.nl
i get the sacred-key webpages...

guess i dont understand all the various machines involved..
but it seems that www.cosjoan.box.nl  reditrected
to show sacred-key's web pags ??

www.sacred-key.org is default stuff w/ ads... ??

you uneed to fix the dns for sacred-key.org
	to redirect to www.cosjoan.box.nl ??

	which is your original problem ???

	== please post the sacred key's  named.conf
	== and named.sacred  ( db.sacred ) etc...

have fun
alvin