Re: Mail clients (and text editors)

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 12:59:15PM -0800, Craig Dickson wrote:
> begin  Alan James  quotation:
>
> > Are you still using MH folders ?  How'd you get mutt to show a list of MH
> > folders with the new message count for each ?
>
> I converted my MH folders to maildir and now I use that. Mutt seems to
> handle maildir better, and it's a better format in general (you don't
> have to lock the whole folder to add or remove messages).
>
> Craig

I've now gone all mutt. You're right, the lack of sequences support in sylpheed
did get annoying.
I've got my MH folders displaying the way I wanted now too, but mutt seems to
get things wrong occasionally and say theres new mail when there isnt.

I'd like to give maildir a go, so how do I convert MH to MailDir ?

Alan