Re: A couple of general Debian questions

<<I don't see any iso's of Woody (b/c
it's not released yet) out for me to download
and burn to take home.>>

I think Linuxiso.org has some Woody ISOs. I
am not sure if they are the most recent, but
I am sure you can find some at Debian Planet.

or here:

http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/#testing

(==timothy==)

=================================

1) when using Dselect, I sometimes select packages, and find out that I
don't have the space to actually install them. How can I "unselelect all"?

2) I want to install Woody on my PC at home (I currently have Potato at
home, Woody for PPC at work). My home computer's access to the net is at
approx. 30Kb/sec - not a good option for doing an internet install. I
don't see any iso's of Woody (b/c it's not released yet) out for me to
download and burn to take home. What are my options?

Thanks in advance.

--
Paul F. Pearson (ppearson@hiwaay.net)
http://home.hiwaay.net/~ppearson/