strange problem with apt/dselect

Hi

I try to install webmin on one of my systems. All Systems uses the same Debian
version (woody). If want to install "webmin" packages on one of them. If i
search them i only find webmin-ssl all other packages are not avalible. On
all my other Systems they are avaloble. Every system was updated 1h ago. What
could be the reason for this since every system has the same packages
avalible?

cheers,
Raffaele
--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch>
For encrypted Mail get my Public Key from "search.keyserver.net"