RE: two ethernet cards without routing

| I've installed two ethernet cards to my debian server and they work fine.
| I want to give some services to one IP and other services to the
| other, so:
| How can I deactivate the routing option betwen cards?
|
| There have to be some kind of routing now because I can connect
| to my apache
| typing the two IPs even I've just one cable connected to eth0.

I'm not sure this is the best answer, but it's and answer.  I would suggest
using firewalling rules with ipchains or iptables or whatever to block the
connections.  Try something similar to:

# kill off http/apache to eth0
/sbin/ipchains -A input -j REJECT -i eth0 -d 0/0 80 -p tcp

# accept http/apache on eth1
/sbin/ipchains -A input -j ACCEPT -i eth1 -d 0/0 80 -p tcp

HTH,

Brooks