[no subject]

To all:

I recently installed Mutt.  I am using imap to connect to the exchange
system in the network.  Everything is working fine except in order to see
new mail that just arrived, I have to exit out of Mutt and start the
application over again.  I keep getting this message that says.
Mailbox was externally modified.  Flags may be wrong.

Other than that, the app is working great.  Is there anyone who is familiar
with this type of situation?

Thanks alot,
-Israel