making my own dist. ? ?

Hello,

I've 3 servers to install - not the same hardware but the software needs to be the same.
I have installed the first server and got everything working the way I want it to.
My problem is that I need to use interbase with php4 and I can't get it to work with php4.1.x - the most recent version it will work with is php4.0.6.
Now using apt-move get;apt-move move, I have a copy on hard drive of all the packages I need to install the other 2 servers.
My idea was to update the first server direct from the internet, test, then (apt-move get/move) update the 2 other servers from the first server. So how can I disable any updates relating to php4 ?
Or should I (can I ?) create my own php4.deb and change some config. file (that I haven't yet found) so that my version will always be the most recent for me ?
I'm sure this must be a fairly common situation - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Adam CRAIG