Re: What's worng with ALSA???

The onboard SiS 7018 Audio chip is also supported by the Linux kernel
(modprobe trident)
I don't test it but others says that's it's works well.

(Google is your friend)

Le 2002.03.12 02:21, Max Koszela a écrit :
I've got the SiS 7018 audio-chip, supposedly supported both under the
kernel and in alsa with the module trident. The reason for starting to
play with alsa in the first place was the fact that the kernel (2.4.17)
OSS driver doesn't seem to support anything else than 48Khz, correct me
here if i'm wrong!