Re: apt-get source vs. binary

Modify the debian/changelog in your debian source tree so that the version
is 2:1.0.6-3, etc... the number in front of the colon will not show up in
dselect, etc.  This change will keep your version "current."
Unfortunately, dselect doesn't provide an indication when a newer debian
version is available.  You can still get the latest source version with apt-
get source.
-Paul