Re: Xresources/xterm no longer being read?

Hi xucaen!

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, xucaen@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi all, very weird that this happens. /etc/X11/Xresources/xterm used to
> give me a black background instead of the default white background, but
> now with woody it is as though it isn't being read.
> I'm attaching it just incase the syntax has changed.

actually with xfree 4.1 this should be in /etc/X11/app-defaults/XTerm but
isn't read either.

as a quick and dirty solution i copied /usr/lib/menu/xterm to
/etc/menu/xterm and added the parameters -fg cyan -bg black

yours martin
--
<martin@wuertele.net> ------------------------------ NO HTML MAILS PLEASE
             PGP/GPG encrypted and signed messages preferred