Re: DNS Not Working *Again*

Thanks, Michael.

You were exactly right:  the routing table was
incorrect.  With great thanks to the folks at
#debian on irc.debian.org (in particular
"eye69,"sir99," and 'neil_") I learned that diald
configuration during the woody upgrade added some
unneeded entries to the routing table.  Most
notably, there were entries for "tap0" that were
unwanted.  I never did find out what "tap0" was
about, but I did get everything setup properly.

Thanks again to everyone involved.

peace,
John
--- "Michael P. Soulier"